Fido’s Flora is the first and only biologically species appropriate probiotics for your dog.
The researchers and scientists I worked with identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics/ beneficial gut bacteria. These bacterias were specifically chosen to:
• Strengthen your dog’s immune system
• Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal track calm during times of stress
• Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
• Improve availability of nutrients to the diet
• Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
• Pass through stomach acid to work in the small intestine
• Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
These isolates were combined with our 14 strain probiotic blend and Larch prebiotic used in popular products like Love Bugs and Gut Soothe.
In my goal to always take a proactive view of your dog’s health when creating my products, I also took a look at the world-wide problem of nutritional mineral soil depletion and added the king of soil-based organic minerals, Fulvic and Humic Acid. This powerful combination adds vital minerals, helps feed the cells of the body and aids in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals.